This program is created to analyze and manage investing
founds. Each found has history of buying the units. Program
separates the invested capital from the cumulative profit.
- founds with history of buying:
- date of purchase
- the number of units purchased
- value of the purchased units
- invested value
- price update:
- selling/converting founds
- summary of investments:
- current value
- the length of the investment
- profit/loss (with a separate capital/cumulative profit)
- the weighted average rate of return on an annual basis
- The owner of the program is Wojciech Pawłowski.
- The program can be modified while maintaining origin and
adress of this page.
- The program is not free from errors. OWNER is not
responsible for possible damage. Use at your own risk.